< Go back to all Rolling doors
Visionaire ESG10, Vistagard ES11 and Visionaire ESG12 Rolling Security Grilles
- Door sizes: standard construction up to 40' wide x 20' high
- Usage: 20 cycles / day or 50,000 cycles for the lifetime of the grille
- Visionaire ESG10: 5⁄16" solid aluminum rods (alloy 5056 H32) at 2" on center with vertical chains of eyeletted aluminum spaced at 9" apart. Chains may also be specified at 6" or 3" apart.
- Vistagard ESG11: 5⁄16" solid aluminum rods (alloy 5056 H32) at 2" on center with vertical chains of eyeletted links spaced at 12" apart. Flame-retardant polycarbonate panels offer solid and clear protection.
- Visionaire ESG12: 5⁄16" solid aluminum rods (alloy 5056 H32) at 2" on center. Heavy-duty aluminum links are staggered by tube spacers.
- Aluminum in clear and color anodized
- Stainless steel - 300 series in #4 finish (ESG10 and ESG11 only)
- SpectraShield Powder Coating in more than 180 colors (not available on curtain)
- Hot-dip galvanizing on steel rods (ESG10 only)
- Hoods available as an option: galvanized steel with exclusive GalvaNex polyester enamel finish in Gray or SpectraShield Powder Coating in more than 180 colors.
- Aluminum in mill, clear and color anodized finish; or 300 series stainless steel with a #4 finish